- The New 601 D2 Dual Sport Helmet with Integrated Sun Lens
- New Design for 2017 Riding Season
- Includes our VIVS Voss Internal Visor System and Quick Release Ratchet Sytem
- REMOVE THE PEAK FOR BADA$$ FULL FACE STREET HELMET
- Aerodynamic with Large Airway gaps in Peak for less wind resistance.
- Lightweight shell: 1600 g. Fits a round head shape.
- DOT/ ECE 22.05 Compliant
- Manual Dual Intake Vents, as well as large exit exhaust vent;
- Voss Drytech Liners with moisture wicking antimicrobial properties
- Learn More
- Sizing Chart
Voss 601 D2 Dual Sport Helmet with Integrated Sun Lens and Ratchet Quick Release System
The Voss 601 D2 Dual Sport helmet is a new release for Spring 2017 riding season. This helmet features a new aggressive design compared to our Dually 600. The 601 D2 helmet is spec’d well for the “seasoned” dual sport rider: we’ve taken the advice from our Voss dual sport customers and developed a helmet that is more advanced than its’ predecessors on the market. This helmet has had the weight shaved down, so that it feels more like an MX helmet than a bulky full-face helmet. This allows for less strain on the neck and better mobility. For the peak we’ve increased the airway gaps for much less wind resistance, especially when riding street. Or this helmet has been designed to be able to remove the peak entirely for an aggressive full-face street helmet. We’ve noted that air-circulation for this type of rider is an important factor when choosing a dual sport helmet; with this in mind, the 601 D2 has been fitted with dual air vents on the top, with a large exit port on the back. The front of the helmet has another vent that can be opened or closed manually whenever there is need for extra air, or de-fogging. As always, our D2 is fitted with a quick release ratchet system. The D2 comes in sizes XS-XXL, and fits true to size. It is currently available in Matte Black, Gloss White, and Stealth; to be released is Gloss Black and Matte Blue Spectrum Graphic.