Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL and HUGE! How does one begin to decide where to ride next? Whether you're a new rider or a skilled rider, it's always safer to have a route planned before pulling your kickstand up! Of course, every rider is different. There are some who prefer long rides away from traffic, chasing the freshest breeze of air. Then there are some who prefer to cruise around the familiar flow of the city! With the help of our friends at www.motowhere.com we've picked our TOP 5 motorcycle routes you MUST TRY!
1) Beach Ave/Third Beach/Stanley Park/Whytecliffe Park
2) Three Mountains Route - Cypress/Grouse/Seymour
3) Marine Dr/Lions Bay/Squamish/Whistler
4) Golden Ears Way/Maple Ridge/Mission/Lougheed Hwy/Harrison Lake
5) Vancouver/Ladner/Tsawwassen/Boundary Bay/Surrey/Langley
What are the best routes in YOUR city? Share your story and photos with us on Facebook and Instagram! #RideWithVoss