- Lightweight injection molded ABS/PC alloy shell
- VIVS VOSS internal visor system is built in drop down eye shade that is removed or replaced in seconds with tools
- Fully adjustable ratchet quick release retention system
- High quality moisture wicking soft satin easy-care liner / Removable & hand washable to reduce moisture and odor
- Dual air-flow top vents and lower vent with a large closable exhaust port vent for controlled internal temperature
- Spring-loaded visor, and neck skirt to minimize internal wind noise
- ECE Certified
- DOT FMVSS 218 Certified
- 1650 grams
- Reviews (51)
Worth the price, and feels great
It took a few tweaks to get everything right -- I ordered the wrong size helmet for example, but Voss had my back and corrected the pad size needed. My Sena 20s wired in just right, and the provided cutouts fit my speakers perfectly. As for the helmet itself: it's lightweight (about half the weight of the lid it's replacing), wind noise is low thanks to the provided chin skirt-- I picked up a smoke visor, and it works well even with the built in drop down sunshade and does the job in the bright Florida sun. I had a few cosmetic concerns that I shared with Voss directly preciously; but on arrival one of the top vents was slightly out of place, and I noticed the top layer of paint (or sticker?) is peeling up around the left side of the helmet where the visor latch is located. Again these are petty cosmetic issues, and likely from just being a first-run purchase. The overall quality is fantastic. The airflow is masterful, and you feel like you are in a $500 helmet.
Best helemet I've owned !!
Sizing with anything online can be a little difficult at times, I had initially ordered a large because I'm a large in my other 2 helmets but the large was a little loose on me, however Voss was more than happy to ship out a medium at no additional cost and they were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. As far as the helmet goes it fits perfect and is extremely comfortable! I would definitely recommend Voss helmets to anyone looking for a new extremely good quality helmet !
Great helmet for the price.
Great. At first the helmet was to big but I contacted support and solved the issue. No hassle. Helmet fits good and comfortably now. One issue though, with D-ring chin straps you can lock the helmet to your bike but with this helmet you can't. If you find a way to lock the helmet to your bike let me know.