- The New 601 D2 Dual Sport Helmet with Integrated Sun Lens
- New Design for 2017 Riding Season
- Includes our VIVS Voss Internal Visor System and Quick Release Ratchet Sytem
- REMOVE THE PEAK FOR BADA$$ FULL FACE STREET HELMET
- Aerodynamic with Large Airway gaps in Peak for less wind resistance.
- Lightweight shell: 1600 g. Fits a round head shape.
- DOT/ ECE 22.05 Compliant
- Manual Dual Intake Vents, as well as large exit exhaust vent;
- Voss Drytech Liners with moisture wicking antimicrobial properties
- Sizing Chart
- Reviews (72)
Voss 601 D2 - Gloss Black with Iridium Faceshield
Purchased a VOSS D2 helmet in XL which was quite big, I am usually an XL in Iron helmets. I contacted VOSS about an exchange and they made the process very easy in getting a Large size. Excellent customer service, Highly recommended! Helmet was priced right and looks great.
Voss Helmets USA
Hi Daniel - glad we could get you in the right size! Our exchange policy makes it that much easier to shop online. Hope you're enjoying the ride in the 601! - Julia
this helmet is awesome, functionally and aesthetically! i recieved my order very well packaged, and they sent me a bunch of stickers with it, which was cool. ive had 0 issues so far :~) love this thing !
Fits perfect, easy to change the visor and great quality!
I love this helmet, by far my favorite one I have, the vents are great, the sunglasses inside are sick!!!, it’s comfortable, if you’re thinking about getting one get it don’t wait, I got the chrome clear face shield it’s very good for both on-road and off-road, it also comes with a clear face shield for night riding, love it
Great helmet, great price, comfortable & affordable
This helmet is very comfortable and very appealing. It fit perfectly to my head, did not have any movement when off-loading or traveling at high speeds. Only issue I have had with this helmet is that the flip down glasses popped out of place when I had a small spill off-road I'm sure they can pop back into place but it's a bit of a pain but not a big deal