- Lightweight injection molded ABS/PC alloy shell
- Communication System Support Ready
- Adjustable Chin Strap
- VIVS VOSS internal visor system is built in drop down eye shade that is removed or replaced in seconds with tools
- Fully adjustable ratchet quick release retention system
- High quality moisture wicking soft satin easy-care liner / Removable & hand washable to reduce moisture and odor
- Dual air-flow top vents and lower vent with a large closable exhaust port vent for controlled internal temperature
- Spring-loaded visor, and neck skirt to minimize internal wind noise
- ECE Certified
- DOT FMVSS 218 Certified
- 1650 grams
Worth the price, and feels great
It took a few tweaks to get everything right -- I ordered the wrong size helmet for example, but Voss had my back and corrected the pad size needed. My Sena 20s wired in just right, and the provided cutouts fit my speakers perfectly. As for the helmet itself: it's lightweight (about half the weight of the lid it's replacing), wind noise is low thanks to the provided chin skirt-- I picked up a smoke visor, and it works well even with the built in drop down sunshade and does the job in the bright Florida sun. I had a few cosmetic concerns that I shared with Voss directly preciously; but on arrival one of the top vents was slightly out of place, and I noticed the top layer of paint (or sticker?) is peeling up around the left side of the helmet where the visor latch is located. Again these are petty cosmetic issues, and likely from just being a first-run purchase. The overall quality is fantastic. The airflow is masterful, and you feel like you are in a $500 helmet.
I like that the helmet is light!
988 matte black helmet
Hi VOSS! It's my second helmet from you guys. I bought a second helmet for my wife and a chrome visor. always great services from you. I would like to get a military discout like my first helmet when i first contact you, if i doesn't get the full refund Thank you. I can provide military id card if needed. Danyk Boulé